Have you ever had a moment where you were feeling down & shitty?
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 12:54 AM

The other day, I did.
It didn't happened on that day, more of it was like accumulated.

I just wanted to be alone...

I went out myself, watch a movie, shopped and ate alone.
I felt great after that.

I watched 'Make it  big big'.
It was an average SG film, but it taught me to never give up whenever one has setback.
I felt connected to the movie instantly that day. Crazy isn't it...

Packed some sushi home as well, it was awesome, I finished them all myself. Haha


Before reaching home, I felt as though I have healed myself.
That day was well spent. It was awesome.

What I wanted to say was, give yourself some alone time. 
Spend money on yourself, love your yourself.
Get some alone time to recharge.

xoxo.

0 Comment:


Post a comment








Older »


TOP▲
© 2013 - to the future S H A R O N S X E.
Design by S H A R O N S X E.
Best viewed using Google Chrome with a resolution of 1366 x 667.