Extra time & Anti-bucket list
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2018 at 4:09 AM

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
That probably means I have an extra of 6-8 hours a day. Which, accumulates to 42 hours a week, 180 hours a month. Also equals to an extra week for a average human being.

I probably work my ass off & get myself a week holiday each month.
That being said, I really want to go for a holiday right nowwwwwww.

Bucket list for 2019:
1. Bungee Jumping
2. Get out of my comfort zone!

I want to kick off my fears and try it before turning 24 next year. Or something similar to bungee jumping, but still being alive. Ha!


An anti-bucket list: the things you hope to never do before you die.
 1. Not putting my best effort into something I want.
2. To regret something that I've done.
3. Not being able to bring my love ones to holiday.

4. Seeing someone younger than me passing away.
5. Not being able to travel around the world.
6. Not being able to give back to the community.

7. Not being able to help someone when they needed my help.
8. Eating food that are disgusting to me.
9. People being unhappy about me.

10. Not being able to step out.


0 Comment:


Post a comment








« Newer Older »


TOP▲
© 2013 - to the future S H A R O N S X E.
Design by S H A R O N S X E.
Best viewed using Google Chrome with a resolution of 1366 x 667.