A letter to my 16 year old self.
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:16 PM

Year 2011, 16 year old me.
Still studying in a Secondary School.
Immature and many more like how a 16 would be.


至 16 岁的自己,
1. Listen to adults' advice
2. Be really hardworking
3. Work hard, play hard
4. Be more open and make more friends
5. Read more!


TO ANY 16 YEAR OLD OUT THERE!
 You're still young, be willing to fail and grow! Experience more of life by travelling, reading and trying new things, explore what's your passion. 

I believe getting to know yourself more is really important, know what you really wants in the future and explore many options. 


To the 16 yo me, thanks for being yourself. Without you, without me now. 💋

0 Comment:


Post a comment








« Newer Older »


TOP▲
© 2013 - to the future S H A R O N S X E.
Design by S H A R O N S X E.
Best viewed using Google Chrome with a resolution of 1366 x 667.